The TRIGGERTECH REMINGTON 700 DROP IN TRIGGER uses Frictionless Release Technology, or FRT™, which provides a crisp, precise and zero creep release. Utilizing true rolling resistance eliminates the drawbacks associated with sliding friction, resulting in the best release possible. The trigger is fully adjustable from 1.5-4lb in positive click indicating 1 oz increments, and can be adjusted without removing from rifle.
- Frictionless Release Technology (FRT™)
- Single Stage Zero Creep release
- Adjustable from 1.5-4 lb
- Safety Integrated with bolt release
- Stainless Steel Parts
- Lubrication Free
- Stainless Steel Components
- Aluminum, T7075, anodized black housings
For the first time, we have solved the problem of sliding friction and its negative effect on trigger feel. Since the beginning of trigger design, manufacturers have been trying to dampen the negative effects of sliding friction. This kind of friction causes heavy pull weights and creep – both of these characteristics decrease accuracy and user feel. We have successfully introduced a patent pending free-floating roller in the trigger system that sits between the latch/trigger and the sear. Our Frictionless Release Technology™ rids the trigger of meaningful friction, eliminating creep and heavy pull weights. This drastically increases accuracy and overall user feel.
In addition, there is no wear between the critical surfaces of the release. Theoretically, these triggers can be shot forever without any degradation of the key release surfaces.
TRIGGERTECH REMINGTON 700 DROP IN TRIGGER
The KIMBER ADVANCED TACTICAL SOC RIFLE MODEL 8400 (Special Operations Capable) is chambered in .308 Win. and .300 Win. Mag., both accepting 5 and 10-round detachable magazines for fast reloading. The proprietary Kimber aluminum stock is side-folding, has an integral rear monopod and 1913 MIL-STD rails machined into the top and attached to the side of the forearm. The dimensions of the heavy match grade barrel are verified with an air gauge and it is also fitted with a SureFire muzzle brake/suppressor adapter.
The Advanced Tactical models are built by hand and guaranteed to have fired a 3-shot group measuring .5 MOA prior to shipping. They have
KIMBER ADVANCED TACTICAL SOC RIFLE MODEL 8400 SPECIFICATIONS
- Calibers: .308 Winchester, .300 Winchester Magnum, 6.5 Creedmoor
- Approximate weight: 11 pounds 6 ounces / 12 pounds 0 ounces
- Barrel length: 22 inches / 27 inches
- Sub .5 MOA accuracy
- Material: Stainless steel
- Finish: Self-lubricating matte KimPro II
- Length: 24 inches / 26 inches
- Twist rate (right hand): 12
- Grooves: 4
- Match grade chamber
- Threaded and fitted with SureFire muzzle brake/suppressor adapter
- Factory setting: 3-3.5 pounds
- Proprietary Kimber modular chassis system
- Cerakote flat dark earth finish
- Side-folding stock
- Integral rear monopod
- Adjustable comb
- MIL-SPEC rails on the forearm
- Harris bi-pod adapter included
- Accepts detachable box magazines
American Built Arms Company presents the AB ARMS MOD X GEN III MODULAR RIFLE SYSTEM designed and engineered for military, law enforcement, and hunting enthusiasts. The AB ARMS MOD X GEN III MODULAR RIFLE SYSTEM is a lightweight (3 lbs. 2 oz.), ergonomic, drop-in chassis for the Remington® Model 700 Short Action. It serves as a modular foundation on which tactical accessories can be added according to the operator’s needs.
- Veteran-Owned company
- Designed for Remington 700 Short Action – Right Hand
- Aluminum design, hard coat anodized to Mil-Spec Type III
- Easy to assemble, drop-in design
- 20 MOA built into Mil-Spec 1913 rail
- KeyMod Standard on three sides of the forearm for mounting equipment
- Conventional slots for mounting Geissele® Automatics accessories on two sides of the forearm
- Lightweight, 13.5” free-floating modular forearm
- Will accommodate barrels as thick as the action
- Comes standard with A*B Arms Fixed-Adjustable™ Urban Sniper Stock™ and the A*B Arms SBR P*Grip™
- Designed to accept any AR-style butt stock and pistol grip
- Uses AICS-style magazines
- Length of Pull adjustability of 10.62” to 15.69”
- Trigger well will accept all after-market trigger systems
- Will accept barrel lugs up to 1.21” wide and .30” thick
- Integrated push button magazine release located at the front of the trigger guard
- Weight: 3 lbs. 2 oz.
AB ARMS MOD X GEN III MODULAR RIFLE SYSTEM
Specifications PDF Alexander Arms Ulfberht 338 Lapua Magnum Specifications
Alexander Arms Ulfberht 338 Lapua Magnum – Alexander Arms® is taking its first step outside of the AR-15 weapon platform with its latest creation. We are producing something completely unique and innovative in modern firearms. The Alexander Arms Ulfberht is a .338 Lapua Magnum semi-automatic rifle with a simple, but extremely effective build. It has been designed from scratch to be the most reliable and strongest-performing semi-automatic .338 Lapua Magnum weapon ever produced.
What is the Alexander Arms Ulfberht?
In full Alexander Arms® tradition, we have taken strides to introduce a weapon to the firearms market that has not been seen before. In following the footsteps of .50 Beowulf®, 6.5 Grendel, and our AR-15 .17 HMR, we would like to introduce you to Ulfberht, which has been called the most innovative weapon design introduced to the firearms industry in over two decades and has also been awarded 2015 Rifle of the Year! Ulfberht is a semi-automatic, magazine fed, gas piston operated, long-range precision rifle utilizing the ever popular .338 Lapua Magnum cartridge
How is it designed?
Mechanically, the rifle is extremely simple, having only 48 individual parts and only ten moving parts that need to be maintained. Its mechanism is based on the Russian DP 28 machine gun. The simple, but reliable gas piston operating system of the DP 28 machine gun has been inverted and refined in Ulfberht to feature magazine feeding. An adjustable gas system allows users to operate the weapon in a variety of environments and situations, including extreme heat, extreme cold, and suppressed for all standard .338 Lapua Magnum loads of ammunition as well as hand loads.
We have designed and produced each component to the very highest quality possible to ensure a very long life. To absorb the stresses of high pressure loads, the barrel is press-fitted into the receiver effectively providing a breach of 1.75 inches in diameter. The bolt does not rotate, but is locked into the receiver by two heavy, steel flaps. The receiver is made of steel and this was selected as the best method to support the long, heavy barrel; to resist the operating pressure in the barrel; and to lock the bolt. By combining these functions and not relying on a barrel extension and light alloy receiver, we achieved the best optimization for the strength and weight of the weapon. It is possible to build a lighter weapon at the expense of durability. It is not possible to build a lighter, stronger weapon.
To create an extremely reliable and soft-shooting system, the gun uses a constant recoil approach whereby the bolt assembly only just runs to the back of the receiver. The bolt assembly moves nearly twice the cartridge length. Please review the technical specifications page for further components details.
Why is it special?
We have created a rifle that can capably, readily, accurately, safely, and simply place multiple shots on target at distances of up to 2,000 yards in a matter of seconds. It achieves all of these things without compromising the core needs and expectations of shooters. In balancing design, function, and ease of use with superb metallurgy and components, we have created the optimal rifle for the needs of military personnel as well as long-range shooting enthusiasts worldwide.
The rifle will continually digest full-power .338 Lapua Magnum ammunition while requiring very little maintenance or cleaning. We have also built in compatibility with low-pressure ammunition, high-pressure ammunition, and suppressors.
We have designed the weapon to have relatively low recoil, allowing the shooter to watch his or her own shots impact their target. We have designed components to operate perfectly in both extremely cold and extremely hot conditions. Safety of the shooter is not spared: the weapon cannot be fired out of battery. Accuracy and follow-up shots are paramount and we have proven it multiple times by placing four consecutive hits on a 12-inch target at a distance of 1,400 yards in only 3.5 seconds.
Why the unusual name?
Undoubtedly, we will be asked the reason for choosing such a strange name for this rifle. We have traditionally bestowed names of Norse legend and history on our innovative products. Ulfberht is the name of a very unique type of sword produced by the Vikings of Scandinavia between 1,000 and 1,200 years ago. The sword was made of steel uncommonly strong and durable for its time. Swords of its quality would not be seen again for nearly 1,000 years. To this day, it is considered by some experts to be one of the best swords ever made. We think the name is more than fitting for our new rifle as it shares many of the same attributes of the sword that was a pinnacle of weapon evolution.
Alexander Arms Ulfberht 338 Lapua Magnum
Zel Custom 50 BMG T2 AR15 Upper Receiver – In keeping with the theme of this site there is probably no more “Modular Rifle” than an AR15 so It seems fitting to include the category of Bolt Action Upper Receivers here.
Zel Custom 50 BMG T2 AR15 Upper Receiver “Tactilite”
The Tactilite T2 is the premier magazine-fed upper. We achieve superior accuracy and durability by machining our receiver from hardened 4140 steel billet as a single, fully-integrated unit. Our barrels are center-turned and trued. The mag-well can be easily removed for convenient left-handed side loading and features an ergonomically designed spring-loaded release tab. The 7075 billet handguard is a unique hybrid quad/smooth design, that offers the combined benefits of a quad-rail and a smooth handguard. The Tactilite has a base finish of black nitride and a final finish of black CeraKote for a better looking and more durable finish.
The Tactilite T2 is available in three barrel configurations:
- Ultralite Barrel – chromoly barrel manufactured by Mossberg in Mexico
- Duty Barrel – chromoly barrel manufactured by Criterion in Wisconsin, USA
- Match Barrel – stainless steel match barrel by Lilja in Montana, USA
Zel Custom 50 BMG T2 AR15 Upper Receiver Features
- Receiver machined as a single piece from hardened steel billet – No welds!
- Integral 1913 scope rail and lugs, for greater accuracy and durability
- Free floating, fluted, bull barrel
- Barrels available in choice of make and length
- Hybrid smooth/quad-rail 7075 aluminum billet handguard
- Large sized tactical-style bolt handle and bell
- High volume gas brake
- Massive two-lug bolt head
- Savage-style sliding extractor
- Plunger-style ejector
- Muzzle threaded 1-14 to accommodate common suppressor threading
- Black CeraKote final finish, Black Nitride base finish and Type III anodize finish
- Fully-Integrated Receiver: 4140 steel bar, hardened to +/- 42 R.C.
- Handguard: 7075 aluminum billet
- Bolt Head: 4340 steel bar, hardened to +/- 42 R.C.
- Bolt Handle Stem: 310 stainless steel
- Bolt Handle Grip: 6061 aluminum
- Brake: C12L14 steel
- Muzzle Thread: 1-14
- Hammer: 1018 steel, hardened to +/- 42 R.C.
- Steel finish: Black Nitride base finish with Graphite black CeraKote (H-series) final finish
- Aluminum finish: Type III hard coat anodize
Zel Custom 50 BMG T2
Timney 510 THIN Trigger
In Phoenix Arizona there is some of the nicest and friendliest people in the shooting community. These people prove on a daily basis that good old fashioned customer service is in fact alive and well. These people are within the walls of company called Timney Triggers in Phoenix Arizona. The Timney Triggers company has been in the “Trigger Business” probably longer than anyone else, since 1946. They got their start making aftermarket triggers for Mauser, Springfield and Enfield Rifles. Today they manufacture triggers for just about every common rifle as well as some surprises like SCAR Rifles and IWI Tavor.
Recently Timney subtly announced you can throw away the Remington factory X-Mark Pro trigger and drop in the new Timney 510 Thin Remington 700 Trigger. The trigger housing is heat treated steel and features a trigger blocking safety. The 3 pound trigger pull model is available in left and right had versions with black or nickel finish.
The Timney 510 THIN trigger is 1/4″ in width and comes with a safety that blocks the trigger, not the sear. No screws, drilling, or tapping required.
The Model 510 THIN will bring a whole new realm of accuracy to your Remington rifle, Remington 700 Clone Action. Each trigger is geometrically identical with tolerances less than .0005”. adjustable from 1.5 to 4 lbs.
How is the Timney Remington 700 trigger different from the factory trigger? There are two major differences. The first is that the trigger and sear in the Timney Trigger Group is made from a solid block of heat treated steel, not casted nor metal injected, allow for closer tolerance and precision.
The second difference is that our 510 trigger comes with a trigger blocking safety; that means there’s no way to move the trigger when it’s on safe, so when you take it off safe the trigger stays in the same position it started from.