Accuracy International AICS AT 1.5
We have an Accuracy International AICS AT 1.5 Pale Brown Chassis and the Accuracy International Thumbhole Upgrade Kit on order for an upcoming .300 Winchester Magnum project.
The AICS AT chassis from Accuracy International is a polymer and alloy chassis (not merely a stock), which provides the rigidity, strength, and durability necessary to provide a stable, rugged platform for the barreled action in all weather and any terrain. Available at Optics Planet, EuroOptic & Brownells
What’s the difference between the Accuracy International AICS AT 1.5 and AICS AT 2.0? The AICS AT 1.5 features a fixed stock and the AICS AT 2.0 features a folding stock.
- Adjustable length of pull using 10mm and 20mm spacers.
- Lateral and height adjustable cheekpiece.
- Six flush cup sling points for quick sling positioning.
- Optional AT folding stock using AI’s battle-proven hinge system.
- AX chassis-style pistol grip.
- AICS 5 round magazine included and optional 10 round magazines available.
- KeySlot™ accessory mounting system on the 6:00 O’clock forend surface.
ACCURACY INTERNATIONAL AICS CHASSIS SYSTEMS
A combat proven feature of all our sniper rifles is the polymer and alloy chassis (not merely a stock), which provides the rigidity, strength, and durability necessary to provide a stable, rugged platform for the barreled action in all weather and in any environment.
Accuracy International Chassis Systems bring the ergonomic and functional benefits of our latest advanced AX and AT sniper rifle systems to the Remington 700 platform.
In the ATAICS and particularly in the AXAICS, these benefits are delivered with degrees of modularity and configurability that cannot be achieved with any traditional stock. Quick and easy to install and requiring no specialized gunsmithing, both chassis systems are available for short and long Remington 700 actions in .308 Win, .300 Win Mag, and .338 Lapua Magnum families of cartridges.
Today’s snipers need to rule the battlefield day and night. AI Chassis Systems make that more achievable.
Accuracy International Description of the AICS Modular Rifle Chassis Platform
Accuracy International (AI) remains on the cutting edge of excellence with two new additions to the company’s long heritage of rifle chassis with the AXAICS and ATAICS for the Remington® M700®. Accuracy International introduced the first commercially available rifle chassis system to the shooting world in 1998. The Accuracy International Chassis System (AICS) and accompanying AICS magazines have become the industry standard and yardstick by which all others are judged. The AXAICS and ATAICS continue to raise the bar by incorporating the latest innovations of the AX and AT tactical rifle systems. This new generation of AICS incorporates operator-defined attributes such as:
• Adjustable length of pull using 10mm and 20mm spacers.
• Lateral and height adjustable cheekpiece.
• Four flush cup sling points for quick sling positioning.
• Optional AT folding stock using AI’s battle-proven hinge system.
• AX style pistol grip with traditional thumbhole stock sides available as an option.
• AICS 5 round magazine and optional 10 round magazines.
• KeySlot™ accessory mounting system on the 6:00 O’Clock forend surface.
• Optional 9:00 O’Clock and 3:00 O’Clock KeySlot ™ accessory rails.
• Optional STANAG 4694/Mil-Std 1913 accessory rails.
• Optional Co-planer Night Vision mount with STANAG 4694/Mil-Std M1913 rail.