Remington MSR Modular Sniper Rifle
A new level of surgical precision, the Remington MSR Modular Sniper Rifle was designed for operators by operators. It combines lethal accuracy at 1500 meters with a user adjustable folding stock, free-float handguard, and the potential to change barrel lengths and calibers within minutes at the user level from .338 Lapua Magnum to .300 Win Mag to 7.62 NATO. This patent-pending system addresses the long range and medium range needs of the modern battlefield in one package designed to meet multiple emerging US armed forces requirements. The MSR is mission-adaptable with just a change of the bolt face, barrel, and magazine, and features lightweight, efficient design and optimal material selection for performance and corrosion resistance – this system truly never has to leave the battlefield.
Remington MSR Modular Sniper Rifle Specifications
- Caliber 338 Lapua Magnum, 338 Norma Magnum, 300 Winchester Magnum, 308 Winchester (7.62×51 NATO).
- Receiver Remington MSR Action
- Barrel 20″, 22″, 24″, 27″, Stainless Steel, Modified for AAC Black out Flash suppressor and Titan suppressor, Various twists depending on caliber
- Suppressor Advanced Armament Corporation (AAC) Titan, Quick Detach
- Trigger Remington M24, Adjustable 3.5 – 5lbs
- Stock Remington MST Chassis, Full aluminum chassis
- Magazine 338 LM – 5 & 10 rd detachable, 338 Norma – 5 & 10 rd detachable, 300 WM – 7rd detachable, 308 Win – 5 & 10 rd detachable
- Bipod LaRue/Harris LM-S
- Optics S&B PM II, 5-25X, 1st Focal Plane HORUS reticle
- Rings Remington UNI-mount
- Optics Base Integral Picatinny rail, Side Rails
- Weight Base Rifle – 13 lbs, Complete – 17 lbs
- Length Stock extended (w/22″ barrel) – 46″, Stock folded (w/22″ barrel) – 36″
- Variations Rifle only (1 caliber), Rifle only (2 calibers), Rifle only (all calibers), Complete system (1 or multiple calibers)
- Accessories Hard case, Soft case, Tool kit, Operators Manual
- Options Armorers kit, Spares, As required by the customer
FOLDING STOCK » The right-folding stock features a bi-directional locking mechanism to minimize the overall system profile. Length of pull is user-adjustable. Cheekpiece is adjustable for height and fore/aft position. Height of butt-plate is vertically adjustable.
ACTION » TriNyte® coated components are impervious to corrosion. Receiver features titanium alloy with steel-on-steel lock-up in the barrel extension. Ambidextrous bolt release
FIRE CONTROL » The MSR® uses the same combat-proven M24 SWS trigger enhanced with the latest anti-corrosion resistant coatings and
with user adjustment feature removed. The trigger GRIP » Any AR-style grip is set at a pull weight of 3 to 5 lbs. +/- 8 oz.
GRIP » Any AR-style grip is set at a pull weight of 3 to 5 lbs. +/- 8 oz. can be accommodated
MAGAZINE » 5, 7, and 10 round Teflon® coated center feed single to double stack magazines for positive feeding. Removable insert to allow greater than
standard overall cartridge lengths. Magazines are available in 338 Lapua Magnum (5 round and 10 round), 338 Norma Magnum (5 round and 10 round),
300 Winchester Magnum (7 round), and 7.62mm NATO (10 round)
MSR™ Full System » .338 LM 27” Barrel, .300 WM 24” Barrel, 7.62mm 20” Barrel, Leupold® MKIV ER/T 6.5-20×50, AAC® TiTan-QD™ Suppressor
QD Bipod, Hard Case w/ Custom Soft Case Insert, Deployment Tool and Cleaning Kit, (Order #86280)