Introducing the IWI DAN 338!
IWI DAN 338 Where Bolt Action Meets Precision and Strength
Israeli’s have been protecting themselves from enemies probably longer than any other people in history. Because of these they have also designed and fielded some of the best weapons on the globe. From Tanks to Tavor’s Israel knows how to make weapons. IWI best known to American shooters for the Tavor is finally making the DAN .338 Bolt Action Sniper Rifle available in the United States.
The IWI DAN 338 Bolt Action Sniper Rifle, renowned for its outstanding strength, has been designed to reach a perfect aim-and-shoot during the first round.
The sniper was developed in collaboration with the Elite Units of Israel Defense Forces (IDF) following years of battlefield experience. Together they built the ultimate bolt action sniper rifle specifically for military and police organizations and law enforcement agencies worldwide.
In true IWI tradition, the innovative Israel Weapon Industries DAN 338 Bolt Action Sniper Rifle displays state-of-the-art human engineering and exceptional reliability even in the harshest weather conditions.
Chambered in .338 LAPUA Magnum ammunition, the IWI DAN 338 Bolt Action Sniper Rifle demonstrates outstanding accuracy for long distances of more than 1200m. A fast interchangeable barrel can be easily changed without tailored tools. It features a 10 round, drop free magazine with an ambidextrous magazine release and ambidextrous safety.
The IWI DAN 338 Bolt Action Sniper Rifle has been tested in adverse and extreme environments and demonstrates excellent performance with high precision accuracy, reliability and enhanced human ergonomics.
IWI DAN 338 ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- Adjustable bipod
- Adjustable cheek rest
- Lightweight foldable butt stock with adjustable Length of Pull
- Foldable and adjustable mono-pod
- Quick screw-on suppressor (optional feature)
- Heavy fluted free floating barrel
IWI DAN 338 Features
- Quick interchangeable barrel without special tools
- Incomparably accurate high-precision Sniper Rifle
- Sub MOA accuracy
- 10 round, drop-free magazine
- Ambidextrous safety and magazine release
- Two stage adjustable trigger
- Aluminum alloy modular chassis
- MIL-STD 1913 (Picatinny) Rails at 3, 6, 9 & 12 o’clock positions for mounting accessories and devices