Cadex Field Tactical Chassis
Cadex Field Tactical Chassis – Recently I happened to come across a “new to me” firearm and firearm hardware oriented website called Eurooptic located in Montoursville PA. Eurooptic is definitely a bit different than typical shooting parts and accessories websites.
First off while they do offer a lot of optics I was more impressed with their line of sniper rifle related parts such as barrels, actions and chassis. Anyhow because the Cadex Chassis is close to my heart they happen to stock quite a few variants. Click here to see for yourself. Eurooptic will be the source of a Cadex Chassis for an upcoming XM2010 (Remington M2010) project
The Cadex Feild Tactical chassis are some of the best sniper rifle chassis available and are being utilized by military and police across the world. They offer a rigged and sturdy platform for building your dream rifle. The Cadex Field Tactical Chassis is the base for a rugged Law Enforcement sniper system with full rail capability. Delivered with full length 20 MOA top rail and accessory rails at 3, 6 and 9 o’clock.
The Cadex Field Tactical Chassis comes equipped with the following
- Magpul fully adjustable stock with integrated monopod attachment.
- Adjustable length of pull and cheek rest.
- Aluminum detachable base removable for easy trigger maintenance or tuning without need to remove your action and lose your zero.
- 20 MOA low profile full length dual top rail.
- Finger grooved rubberized Ergo Grip.
- Multiple magazine sleeves are available to fit most magazine types on the market.
- Oversized trigger guard and magazine release for easy manipulation with gloves.
- Small contour for end tube providing rail placement at 3,6 and 9 O’clock.
- Roller bedding technology – Barreled action sits on 4 rollers to provide a stable platform that reduce barrel vibrations.
- Composite detachable base
Available for refit of Remington, Savage, Stiller Predator, and Tikka long and short actions as well as Stiller Tac models.